Thursday, March 19, 2009

It is the time of the year when a few of us get together (not in person unfortunately) to participate in the Artbra wallhanging. This year's theme is PINK and ROSES, two of my favourite things. Making the block has helped drag me out of a big black hole that I managed to crawl into a year or so ago. I won't bore anyone with the details but at the same time I cannot promise not to fall of the edge of the earth of bloglands in the future.
This is the first stage of the block and as you can see it is not actually a CQ block, I decided to make the hearts and rose the features instead of the block.
To see the other blocks that are completed so far, pop along to Barbara's flickr site:-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/artbraproject/

If I can successfully get this posted on my blog I will post a photo of my finished block but as I am very rusty with blogger, blame it on age, menopause does come in handy for some things, especially when you can't get your brain to work.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: