Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bag version 2 This time I used some pfd fabric which I have dyed, stamped, used gesso as a resit, paintstiks and crayons and some other resists to colour the fabric. Also cut the squares half an inch smaller and thoroughly like the smaller size. I also used two layers of batting which I prefer , just meant it needed a little more tweaking while sewing. With the first bag I was using fat quarters which created a problem as the handles were meant to be long strips plaited together, so for the first bag I had to impovise using thick cord and rouching the strips. I prefer the plaited handles in this bag.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

I am impressed Judith and I just love mauve so that is a double whammy for me.

Judy Morphis said...

Love the purses!

WandarArt.Stitch said...

Hi, your works are beautiful, warm greetings, Wanda