Thursday, March 19, 2009

It worked, I managed to post to my blog. I can hardly believe it and I am using Picassa which I have never used before. This is a whole new ball game for me. I admit it (blogpost) or rather I am going to need a bit of tweeking but it worked and it was so easy, blog posts here we come.
Well as you can see this is the finished block and for once I am really happy with it. So often (read always) - I can only ever see the things I have not gotten right or am not happy with but this one I am happy with.
The roses are all hand rolled Dior roses mostly with my hand dyed ribbon, a few beads here and there and voila??!! Done.
You must go and see some of the other blocks. Also if you visit Vickies blog
http://www.itsonlyribbon.blogspot.com/
you can see two of the other finished quilts.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Welcome back Judith I sure have missed you.
Stay well.

Unknown said...

Oh, WOW! This is absolutely gorgeous! :)