Monday, March 30, 2009

I am doing an online course that I first heard about through Pat's blog, (see side bar). The course is Digital Collage with Gail of Mind wide open . The course is a series of very easy to follow vidoes which you download to your computer. It is so addictive even for someone like me who knows nothing and I mean absolutely nothing about photoshop and whats more I do not find it easy to understand photoshop, but Gail is a wonderful tutor. This is my 3rd of 4th attempt at this one and had to decide to leave it as is. There is still room for improvement but I am reasonably happy with it. Since I started to course I have been spending every available minute playing and trying to digitally collage. I can't wait to get home from work to get the computer on and have a play. Fun fun fun!!!!

No comments: