Wednesday, November 29, 2006

No Stitching done for days, infact I don't think I am going to get to lesson 4 before lesson 5 comes out, but not too worry. I have spent the night rearranging my room to try and make it more user friendly rather that a storeroom, which it still is technically. Hopefully this will work better for me. Having the space is so important. Oh yes I spent some of last night moving my junk from the lounge so that you can now see the floor in there. Such a good feeling although I am knacked at the moment.
I keep thinking on Sharons post from Sunday and mulling things over in my head. Knowing that it is important for me to have and use that space. Brought my lap top in here too and am determinded to be in here first thing in the morning with my coffee in my hand ready for the day. Not too stitch though, but at least to get my Bible study done. And the bonus is everything is at my fingertips instead of wandering back and forth to collect what I need. Tell you what I am a slow learner.
On a lighter note, I work for the local Council/library. We had a Kindy visit today and I made bookmarks for the little ones, quite a thrill I might add, doesn't take much for me to be excited. Anyhow, they came to visit and I handed out the bookmarks to them all, then they went back to kindy. Round about lunch time a little fella came marching into the library with Mum on one hand and the bookmark clutched in the other determined to join the library and get some books. I was really blown away Soon after an other little boy came in with his bookmark waving it at me. His Mum was already a member so he was just stocking up. They both made my day.

A really exciting thing has happened for me. I am the recipient of a Scholarship to study Librarianship next year. I just got notification at the weekend, so you can see why I need to be organised next year and always of course.
Also want to get my wisps worked on next year, so I have made a decisions not to work on making things for other and hence stress to get it right, BUT to work on things and then I will have things ready for others when the time comes. Fun without the stress.
Thats all for now folks.

1 comment:

Jo in NZ said...

CONGRATULATIONS JUDITH!!
Wow, a scholarship, that is great news... Good on ya mate!