Monday, March 24, 2008


Our weekend

This is what my niece looks like normally, she is gorgeous as you can see; this is her
playing with the camera and sneaking pictures of Cameron relaxing with his feet up and reading. Also sneaking a shot of me in a most unflattering pose but I have to admit doing what I do most of the time.!!! You guessed it on the computer, probably reading your blog. You can see my cup, gotta have my cuppa, oh you can also see a tin of what we should have been doing, painting the bathroom. Although we did actually get some work done over the long weekend, belief it or not. We managed to get a lot of the garden tidied up in preparation for winter. DH got the driveways etc sprayed of weeds. Cameron did the lawns. We got wood stacked, DH made up an other plane and I did manage to get a little heart stitched , in amongst cooking reading and relaxing
Hope you are all having a good Easter, it is back to work tomorrow for us.



3 comments:

Carmen said...

congratualtions for the new plnae :D

i like the heart,is beautiful :D

Julie said...

Judith: Thanks for the sweet comment regarding the pix of me on Barbara's blog - I was a happy camper! I love seeing pics of your family - looks like you had a splendid Easter weekend! Your butterfly block is breathtaking! And, I saw pincushions made like those circles you show in the new Studios Magazine - cool! With the weekend coming up - I wish you a joyful one, filled with rest and creativity - Much love....

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Gorgeous niece, and there is no way you can take a bad photo. You are a beauty! (Inside and out)