Thursday, April 09, 2009


Digital Collage class sample numero uno


Oopsie, just realised why I am having so many problems trying to send pictures of the digital collages I have been making in class. I have been sending them with way too many megabites, my Darling DH has just put me right and needless to say he is gloating somewhat. I don't know, I just want to do things and not have to worry or think about it, press this button or that and it all should work- Duh, not likely.
At least I am learning!!! and what fun in the process, well sometimes.
The classes are so much fun and so addictive, drop by http://www.shabbycottagestudio.com/store/Default.asp and check them out. No affiliations just one very happy customer
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samzbob 2009 said...

I love white Horses!!!!!!