Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Sshh' don't tell Ebony or Doreen, these are the two ATC's that I am swapping with them. The one on the left is for Doreen, a mixed media background, little bits of cut up fabrics, angelina fibres then painted fusible web was ironed over that and finally a sheer organza over that. It looked like a celestial type landscape so I stitched a little over that. Ebonies is a felt background with various fibres needlefelted on that then organza again. Just a little plug for SharonB
http://stitchinfingers.ning.com/
It is a stitchin community that she has started up. Pop on over and check for yourself.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

OK I won't tell---Can't wait to have mine in my hot little hands

Tesla said...

Thank you for posting about Jane Davila & Elin Waterston's "Art quilt workbook". I just got it in the mail this past Saturday. I haven't had time to thoroughly read it yet. I hope to start working through it in the near future. So much to do! So LITTLE time! LOL

I love all of the pieces you've blogged about. They are so lovely. Thanks for the inspiration!