Saturday, August 11, 2007

These are dyed using ribbonsmyth silk dyes. The oranges ones are overdyed. A yellow and the apricot that I used in the precious SRE, using a technique in Vickie's book using a fan brush. I really liked the results. Also splattered the dye over the ribbon as well. The green is overdyed also using the same techniques. The gorgeous puple on the top in undyed ribbon that was used to mop up the leftovers. A happy accident indeed, and I bet I will never be able to do it again


These are undyed ribbon that were space dyed and really quite yummy.
The last picture is just more of the same of the overdyed ribbon.

3 comments:

Rissa said...

Wow, these are just LOVELY!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Beautiful! I love seeing ribbons!!!!

Sandie said...

Your ribbons are just totally scrumptious.