Saturday, October 22, 2005

It is 3 years exactly since my Dh got me started in my first internet group. It was a silk ribbon embroidery group where I met and formed friendships with several women of like minds. It became my lifeline and a necessary daily fix. Infact my 2 fixes, sitting down with a cup of coffee corresponding with my new friends, what more could I want . Joining the group got me back into SRE as I had packed all my supplies away not planning on doing anymore. BUT getting back into it was great.
CQ came next with RR's swaps gift giving etc. Then I discovered internet shopping!! We live in a rural area in New Zealand, with no shops to speak off and certainly no craft or fabric shops. A love affair developed rather rapidly.
Now I belong to several groups and have made many friends and learnt soooooo much.
Blogging seems the next natural step for me

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hi Judith
I finally got here!
Like you I ventured into SRE and CQ via searches for like minded people 4 or 5 years back and my life took on new meaning as I found online friends to share my passion with.